It takes a certain amount of courage to make that first appointment to talk with a counsellor. Most people have tried everything they can think of to deal with the issue themselves before taking that step. Psychotherapy can be a way to focus on the specific problems you want to work on, identify the barriers that get in the way of achieving your goals, and find healthier ways to work through those barriers.
- Do you struggle to resolve conflicts with loved ones?
- Are you looking to make important change in your life?
- Do you want to feel more connected in relationships?
- Are you stuck in unhealthy patterns that you can’t stop?
- Do you want to feel more calm and confident?
- Are you concerned that you may have depression or anxiety?
- Does past trauma prevent you from moving forward?
I work from a place of great respect and encouragement – I try to be as real as I humanly can. I’m committed to my own personal growth and am dedicated to improving my clinical ability and thus my usefulness to you. I’ll take an active stance with you in working to resolve your difficulties. Whatever difficulty you are experiencing, let’s find a way to resolve it and support you to reach your goals.